CannaBliss- Balance -600MG CBD Oil CBD :THC 1:1
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By INDIA HEMP ORGANICS
Composition Vijaya Extract + MCT Oil
Includes all taxes
( 1 * 30ml )
What are Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are naturally occurring compounds found in the leaves & flowers of a Cannabis plant. which act on receptors in cells. There are 113 different cannabinoids found in the Cannabis plant. A full spectrum oil contains all 113 of them. The two primary cannabinoids are tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol.
What is the Endocannabinoid System (ECS)?
The ECS is quite literally the bridge between the body and the mind and is the most important physiological system in the human body. It is responsible for regulating a broad range of biological and physiological processes such as pain-sensation, inflammation, mood, sleep, stress, appetite, digestion, metabolism, memory etc.
However, the primary objective of the ECS is always the same, to maintain homeostasis in the mind and body.
So how do Full Spectrum Cannabis Oils help?
Cannabinoid receptors are found throughout our mammalian body. These signal the ECS to take action. They reside on the surface of cells and assess the conditions outside of the cell. When conditions change, they transmit information from the outside of the cell to the inside of the cell, to signal that the ECS needs to take action.
The ECS is comprised of two primary endocannabinoid receptors: CB1 (found predominantly in the brain, nervous system, and outlying organs and tissues), and CB2 (found predominantly in immune and gastrointestinal system).
When an imbalance is detected, the ECS synthesizes cannabinoids that in turn prompt a chemical response, to return the physiological process back to homeostasis.
Understanding the purpose of the ECS, which is to maintain homeostasis in the body, and acknowledging it's role, you can perceive how cannabis-therapy works.
By stimulating and supporting our endocannabinoid system, its entirely possible to find natural, plant-based relief from a multitude of conditions.
DOSAGE & GUIDELINES:
• Fill the tincture, open your mouth and lift up your tongue.
• Squeeze the tincture under the tongue, make sure to keep a count on the drops consumed as per your recommended dosage.
• Hold the drops under the tongue for 60 to 90 seconds.
• Post waiting period, swallow the oil.
Holding the oil beneath your tongue allows it to be absorbed by your mucous membranes and sublingual gland, through which it can enter the bloodstream and begin working its effects.
It is recommended that one starts low and slowly increases the dosage overtime, or as directed by the physician.You may refer below as your dosage guide.
Day 1 - 5 = 8 - 16 drops per day
Day 6 - 10 = 17 - 32 dropsper day
Day 10 - 30 = 32 + drops per day
Please Note: 1 ml = 32 drops
*Average treatment period is for at least 90 days.
1. If a customer orders the medicine that is not written in prescription amount will be refunded.
2. No Medicine shall be dispatched without validating the prescription provided by customer.
3. The mg values mentioned for this medicine is purely for educational purpose and making our customers understand strength of the medicine. Since all our medicines are Ayurveda based and derived from plant extracts, the cannabinoids content may differ in actual product.
* Always consult a physician before taking cannabis extracts. Get medical consultation and prescription from Hemp Care India.
Vijaya Extract + MCT Oil