Information about SRV 2500 Cannabryl Raw Cannabis Extract CBD: THC :: 4:1- 10 ML
Raw Medical Cannabis Extract / Whole plant medical Cannabis oil / Full spectrum raw medical Cannabis extract -- are some of the terms which are interchangeable used for Raw Medical Cannabis Extract.
Raw means Cannabis is unheated, or “non-activated,” Cannabis . This means that it has not been through a process called decarboxylation, that means Medical extract or raw Cannabis dried bio mass has not undergone a chemical process as a result of heating over time. The Raw Cannabis extract if prepared in a proven scientific way will certainly contain below detailed out Terpenes, flavonoids, cannabinoids. Just because of the presence of all the Phytochemicals known or unknown, proven scientifically or unproven are definitely present in the extract along with Plants natural waxes , Lipids, and chlorophyll the Cannabis extract is referred to as Full spectrum extract. We normally correlate the term of Full spectrum to white light wherein all colors possible are present.
Raw Cannabis extract contains not only calcium, and iron, but also contains over 100 cannabinoids. When raw Cannabis is analyzed for its chemical properties, it is found that raw extract contains CBD & THC in limited quantity, but larger chunk of CBDA and THCA is also present. Sufficient amount of CBG is present too, CBG is the pre stage of CBN. The Vast variety of Chemical compounds makes raw extract favorite of Mr. Rick Simpson himself, Charak Samhvita and Athrav Veda. I would thank and pay respects to Mr. Simpson for revolutionizing and making the world aware about the goodness of Cannabis plants Raw properties.
Detailed and deep explanation exists in “Atharv Veda” (Knowledge of Magical formulas) has charms and magical invocations with folkloristic style. Earliest known reports regarding the sacred status of Cannabis in India came from Atharva Veda estimated to have been written sometime around 2000-4000 BC. Atharva Veda (XI.6.15) specifically mentions five great plants of which Soma is the best, including marijuana, barley and darbha (kusha or durva), showing that many plants have soma-like qualities.
Book 11, Hymn 6, Verse 15 of Atharva Veda-Samhita says
पञ्च राज्यानि वीरुधां सोमश्रेष्ठानि ब्रूमः। दर्भो भङ्गो यवः सह ते नो मुञ्चन्त्व् अंहसः॥
It means (“To the five kingdoms of the plants which Soma rules as Lord we speak. (Darbha, Cannabis, barley, mighty power: may these deliver us from woe.”)
‘भङ्ग’ (bhang) refers to the Cannabis plant.
The primary compounds THC and CBD is present but in lower quantity , It includes all counterparts of THC and CBD, tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) and cannabidiolic acid (CBDA). But, because these compounds are inactivated or unheated, raw Cannabis is not psychoactive. It should be noted that, while the decarboxylation or activation process does require heat to occur, this can also happen as a result of sunlight exposure or even room-temperature storage over time. The amount of THCA or CBDA that is converted through activation depends largely on the type of heat process applied and the duration of time.Whole-plant Cannabis oil is not the same as “Cannabis seed oil.” Cannabis seed oil is a cold-pressed oil made from the seeds of the Cannabis plant. It is rich with essential fatty oils and is used mostly for its nutritional benefits. You can easily buy it in health food stores. It often gets mislabeled as “Cannabis oil,” but it is not. True whole-plant oil derived from the Cannabis plant, and is comprised of many different cannabinoids including THC, CBD, CBN, and more — in addition to terpenes and other compounds.
Raw Cannabis Extract 4:1 , CBD rich SRV2500mg PASTE ( 2500 mg / 10 ml )
2500 mg(approx value as per test results) of Cannabidiols per 10 ml
2000mg of CBD + CBDa
500 mg of THC + THCa
Ratio of CBD : THC is 4:1 or 80/20
Each drop contains 12.5 mg of CBD and 3.125 mg of THC.
Contains plant waxes, Chlorophyll and naturally occurring Terpenes and flavinoids
Effect : Strong Entourage effect
Contains full spectrum of cannabinoids (CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBGA, THCA, THCV, THC).
Usage: Maybe useful in conditions like Chronic Pain, Chemo-radiation side effects, neurological and psychological problems.
Dosage: It is advisable to start with low dose as dosage may vary according to disease state and conditions. Dose may also vary from person to person depending on a person’s tolerance level.It is best to follow a physician’s advice or get the right dosage from our doctors in Hemp Care India.
1. If a customer orders the medicine that is not written in prescription amount will be refunded.
2. No Medicine shall be dispatched without validating the prescription provided by customer.
3. The mg values mentioned for this medicine is purely for educational purpose and making our customers understand strength of the medicine. Since all our medicines are Ayurveda based and derived from plant extracts, the cannabinoids content may differ.
Uses / Indications: May be useful in conditions like chronic pain, relieving stress and anxiety, chemo-radiation side effects, neurological and psychological problems
1. Always consult a physician before taking cannabis extracts. Get medical consultation and prescription from Hemp Care India
2. Cannabryl extracts contains THC which is a psychotropic substance, Doctor prescription is mandatory to purchase this medicine.
3. If you are a cancer patient undergoing Chemo theraphy, Please consult our doctors from Hemp Care India and get recommended dosage.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy
- How to use:
- Take a pea size drop in hand and take it under the tongue for about 30 seconds, then swallow. Take the drops with honey if you dont like bitter taste. Take lime water with salt/ sugar if you feel dizzy,
- Faq for medicine:
- 1. Does this medicine helps in relieving Anxiety? Yes Cannabryl extracts can be used for treating Anxiety. 2. Cannabryl extracts can be used for Cancer treatment? Yes it helps in treating pain and shows positive effects in Cancer patients